Valor Hiring Profile
We are excited to build an outstanding faculty at Valor - a community of professionals, learners, and friends who are united around Valor's mission and vision.
Valor is seeking passionate teachers and professionals who embody these qualities:
- Mission & educational vision alignment
- Subject matter expertise
- Strength of character
- Love of learning
- Commitment to professional growth and development
- Humility & receptivity to coaching
- Practical wisdom
- Aptitude/fit for working with students
- Classroom leadership capacity
- Commitment to collaboration and team unity
- Strong work ethic and an enthusiastic, positive attitude
Valor offers employees a competitive benefits package, including health benefits and participation in the Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS)for eligible positions. Thank you for your interest in working at Valor Public Schools!
For questions about careers at Valor, please email our Superintendent, Steve Gordon.